The disused Dietzoldsche Frabrik in Leipzig-Leutzsch
The years disused factory ruin in the Franz - Flemming - road in Leutzsch district of Leipzig. was built in 1905. Photo background. it was originally built for the Metalwarenindsustrie, but was later used for the corn operation. Meanwhile, the building is one of the Leipzigher guardhouses and is a listed building.
More to the past Dietzold factory there in the book "Industrial History Leipzig II." To read, available from July 2016